Monday 31 December 2012

My favourites of 2012. Happy New Year!

x
First off, apologises for not completing Blogmas. I have a good reason for not completing it and that was being really busy with my family and friends over the Christmas holiday.

At the end of every year I like looking at the positive stuff that happened, so I thought I would write a last post of 2012 with a list of my favourite films, good stuff that happened in 2012 and a few stuff for 2013.

x
x
Annoyingly, going to the cinema this year was not like 2011. I saw only 26 2012 film releases compared to last year’s 54, so compiling a top 10 list isn’t going to be the fairest of decisions. Not only that, but I didn’t review a lot of what I did see which really disappointed me, but I guess A-Levels and other stuff means I don’t have as much spare time to write and see new stuff.

Regardless, here is a list of my five favourite films from 2012 (UK releases).
5. Moonrise Kingdom
4. Ruby Sparks
3. The Dark Knight Rises
2. Magic Mike
1. The Avengers
x
x
With a few, unordered honourable mentions:
  • The Hunger Games
  • Life Of Pi
  • Prometheus
  • Like Crazy
  • Brave 
My lists are pretty filled with the big films, which is a shame, so I’m hoping to catch all the good stuff I missed this year on DVD soon.

There have been some great things happen in 2012. I went to a few early film screenings, had a week's work experience at Sky Movies Online, passed my driving test, got good AS results and went on my first ever plane journey to Paris.

Despite the quality of my reviews and blog posts this year being far better than previously, the amount of them has been very slim. So in 2013 I aim to have a little change with the appearance of my blog and to actually blog a whole lot more. Other things I hope to achieve in 2013 include getting fitter, getting good at baking and making good decisions for after my A-Levels.


I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve and an awesome start to 2013! Surround yourself with people who make you happy and you'll have a fantastic year I can assure you.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...