Saturday 22 December 2012

9: Decorations | 12 Days of Blogmas

I'm really slacking on Blogmas posts recently. I seem to be busier this year than most because college broke up closer to Christmas than we have done previously.

To update with day 9 of Blogmas, I thought I'd share some pictures of my decorations at home.

I've loved our Christmas tree for years now. It's not very traditional because it's black, but I love the colour of it with the blue theme we have in our house. Though I do love the classic reds, golds, creams and so on for Christmas, I love our own family tradition.

 Who else has Christmas themed candle holder?!

 Our kitchen has it's own theme of gingerbread. Pretty cute (or sad...you choose)

We have three Christmas blankets (or throws), but this is my favourite. I'm ALWAYS cuddled up in one. (Note: The flower canvas is not a Christmas decoration)


I assume everyone has either broken up from school/college or are in the last few days of work before Christmas! I have so much planned for tomorrow, Christmas Eve, Christmas day and Boxing day and I'm super excited for it!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...