Sunday 16 December 2012

8: Wrapping Presents | 12 Days of Blogmas

Growing older, I found that I'm more excited to give presents at Christmas than receive them. Then there is that extra special feeling of buying all the presents yourself. As much as my poor purse feels a bit lighter after buying all my Christmas presents, I feel so good and excited to give them out!

I also get just as excited when I  wrap them up. This weekend I've been wrapping all of my presents but I sadly ran out of paper. Therefore, I have to finish my parents and sister's presents this week. For now, here are some pictures of my wrapping up for a simple Blogmas update.


Do you wrap up presents early or leave it to the last minute?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...