Sunday 9 December 2012

5: Christmas tag | 12 Days of Blogmas

My friend Laura tagged me in her Christmas tag and I've decided to do that for Blogmas day 5! I took out some questions as my answers were all very same-y and replaced a few with tags youtubers have done (1, 2, 3)

1) What are your favourite Christmas colours? 
I'm not usually one for red (long story) but at Christmas I love red and cream together (see the pic below of Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone- cute colours!).

2) Do you stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
 Pj's allllll morning until dinner, when I gotta wear a dress!
(source)

3) What's your favourite Christmas film?
I have so many, but Home Alone seems to make me smile more than the others.

4) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning!

5) What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
As much family quality time as I can. I love going to the cinema at some point with my family, going on a walk with my little dog, watching Christmas films and most of all, giving out out presents!

6) Favourite Christmas smell
I can't explain it well, but the smell when you're house is really warm because the fire is on.


7) What's your favourite holiday/Christmas song? 
(source)
I have a few, but Baby It's Cold Outside might just be my favourite.

8) Favourite Christmas meal or treat? 
I love the Cadbury Snow Bites chocolates. Chocolate balls covered in a candy shell with icing sugar- yum!

9) What's your favourite holiday drink? 
Hot chocolate.

10) Candy cane or Gingerbread men? 
I don't usually like gingerbread but this year I'm finally liking the taste. So I'll say gingerbread.

11) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? 
I could cop out and say nothing, I want happiness and smiles but on the top of my list is MAGIC MIKE BLU RAY and The Dark Knight Rises.
(source)
(source)











12) What is most important to you about the holidays?
Seeing family and friends and kind of just being happy with everything. Looking back at the year and being thankful.

13) When do you start getting excited about Christmas? 
This year was super early! October time. But usually last week or so of November.

14) What's your favourite holiday nail polish?
Either Southern Lights or Northern Lights from Models Own.

15) Share your favourite winter accessory.
Cute hats. (will upload pic tomorrow)

16) What's your favourite winter candle scent? 
 This gingerbread one mum brought. It smells so yummy.


 
I tag everyone who is doing BLOGMAS.

 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...