Monday 7 February 2011

Super Bowl TV spots!

Last night was the Superbowl (championship game of the National Football League in America if people didn't know) which is probably one of the most famous times of the year where getting your TV spot or advertisement onto TV costs the most- but you are guaranteed a lot of hype and talk from it.
As you can all guess this is when all the 'Summer Blockbuster' films. If you want to see the whole list of TV Spots shown through the Super Bowl click here but for now I'm just going to post the ones that I thought were good and was excited for. (You can call me selfish cause I am right now.)

1. Captain America: First Avenger -squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. Thor


3. Cowboys and Aliens
 

4. The Adjustment Bureau -squeeeee
 

5. Transformers 'Dark of The Moon' 

6. Super 8 



7. Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides (extended edition)

8. Rango
 


9. Rio



Well, I should really round it up to 10 so for that here is probably the best TV Advertisement from last night:


10. The Force (Darth Vader) - Volkswagen 2011 Super Bowl Commercial Ad


So there we have it. My top TV Spots from Super Bowl.
If anyone is unlucky enough to be reading this post (thank you by the way) I hope you've watched them all if not I hope you've at least watch some because these are going to be, I hope anyway, the best films of the Summer and I am very excited...(another squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)


Just a few of my thoughts of the TV Spots:
- I think that in that 30 seconds we saw, Transformers 3 just looks like the exact same as the first two transformers minus Megan Fox? And trust me, I'm still heartbroken we're not going to be seeing Megan Fox in this film. But the music featured in this spot gave me goosebumps which I really don't think it should be doing yet because again I'll give my hopes up for it. I think I'm going to have to download this piece of music asap..
- Captain America looks fantastic. Looks more action than I imagined which makes it even more perfect.
- The Super 8 TV spot didn't scare me this time! Unlike with the teaser trailer I got extremely scared with the whole Alien thing.
- The Adjustment Bureau just looks beautiful. I've been excited for this film for too long now and I guess it doesn't look 'brilliant' or 'fantastic' like the others but I still think it's going to be something else.

Anyway, that's me out.
Hope you enjoy the TV spots if you haven't yet seen them! I also hope you're all as excited as I am for this Summer and films! :D


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...