Friday 14 January 2011

Two new official images: Andrew Garfield as Spider Man and Chris Evans as Captain America

I had a dream about 2 weeks ago an image of Andrew Garfield as Spider Man got released.
Then set pictures of Andrew and Emma Stone were released and I thought I was half physic.
Turns out I'm fully physic and this beauty was released.
It's beautiful- no other words.
As all my friends and most of my followers know I'm basically in love with this film even though it's not even 1/4 of the way through filming.








I thought it couldn't get much better and this image of Chris Evans was released as Captain America.
I've been lucky enough to see Chris Evans in the flesh and my goodness he's a beauty.
I'm also excited for this film, but I'm a sucker for everything Superhero to be honest.


The untitled Spider Man Reboot is due for release: 4th July 2012 (UK)

Captain America: The First Avenger is due for release: 29th July 2011 (UK)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...